Frequently Asked Question's
Frequently Asked Question's (FAQ's)
1. When did the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology (IJPSN) start?
It was started in 2008.
2. What is the main URL for the manuscript submission?
3. What is the print and online ISSN number?
4. Who is the publisher?
Pharma Book Syndicate (A unit of BSP Books Private Limited) 4-4-309/316, Sultan Bazar -Koti, Hyderabad – 500095. it is PCI Approved and Scopus Indexed Journal
5. What are the Article Processing charges of the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology?
There are no Article processing charges.
6. Is this journal open access?
No, it is not open-access; it is a subscription-based journal.
7. In which databases are the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology indexed?
It is PCI Recommended, Scopus Indexed and ICI indexed.
8.How many issues does the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology publish annually?
It is a bimonthly journal, so it publishes six issues per year.
9. What is the purpose of this journal?
The primary purpose of the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology is to provide a platform for researchers,scientists, academicians, and professionals from the pharmaceutical and
nanotechnology fields to share and disseminate their research findings,innovations, and advancements. The journal aims to foster interdisciplinary collaboration, encourage knowledge exchange, and contribute to the
progress and development of pharmaceutical sciences and nanotechnology.
10. Which field does the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology cover?
It covers all the aspects of pharmaceutical sciences and research of nanotechnology systems which include pharmaceutics, biopharmaceutics,industrial pharmacy, clinical pharmacy, pharmacology and therapeutics,
toxicology, pharmaceutical chemistry, phytochemical investigations,medicinal and analytical chemistry, pharmacy administration, regulatory affairs, GMP related industry guidelines, pharmacoeconomics, pharma
biotechnology, recombinant drugs, and nanotechnology-based drug formulation design and delivery systems.
11. What types of articles are published in IJPSN?
It considers original Research Papers, Review Articles and Letters to editors for publication.
12. How do I know the status of the Article?
Please check regularly by logging in to your account and checking the status (it is reflected for every Article on the right-hand side, i.e.submitted, review, copy editing and production stage). Kindly send your Queries with Associated MS Number for each Article.
13) what is the time duration for decision?
Generally we take a decision in 2-3 months from submission.
14) What is review process and similarity level accepted?
We follow a double bind Peeer-Review system and we accept a similarity Index?Plagarism Level as per UGC Guildlines.
15) Having problem in Logging into the website?
If you are not able to logging in even after the correct passoword. kindly clear cookies (click on lock symbol near the website address url on the top and clear the cookies) and try again.